Saturday, June 14, 2008

Chicago Trip

Last weekend we headed to Chicago for a vacation with other Guatemalan families whom we are please to call our friends and exteneded family. There was about 10 families with over 20 kids and we spent the day at Navy Pier and playing in the water at Millium Park. On Sunday we spent the afternoon together dodging rain and at the Lincoln Park Zoo.

Here are a few photos of Emma with some of her friends. (Friends will only be those whom I know their parents blog.)



Nathan, Emma and Sela

Patrick, Emma's Buddy Boy

Maya

Emma

Emma and Sophie

Sophia and Caleb

Maya and Emma

Emma and Patrick

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Yay I am glad you are back in the blogging world!! I wish I could have been in Chicago looks like a great time!

Bus and Sabra said...

What great pictures! I just loved the trip to Chicago! Sure wish we could get together more often! We had the best time!!!

Glad to see your blog updated!! :O)