Thursday, January 25, 2007

This Is A Test

This is a test...Can I at least write in English here? Yes I think, as I am typing in the body of this post right now in English. I am tryng to post on my blog that we have arrived in China and tell about the plane trip and I go to the page I use to add things for my blog, and all the instructions are in Chinese! I can't find anywhere to change the language. At least I know what each new page looks like, so I just have to keep clicking on the different Chinese writings to figure out which one lets me write a post and then which uploads it to the site. Grrrr...I think this whole experience is going to be different and unusal. So now for the real truth...will it upload into English? Here we go...let's see.....

2 comments:

Amy said...

Looks good from over here in the U.S.!!

~M said...

Glad to hear you made it safely...Sounds like you had some interesting travels...Can't wait to hear more....