Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Just a Side Note

We arrived home late Saturday night. Emma had a smooth flight as she slept 5 hours on the plane. She also slept as we ran through Chicago to catch our next plane since customs and getting our luggage took aver an hour. Then we had to check in with Northwest to get our seats. Our luggage didn't make it to Michigan with us, but finally last night around 10:30 the last peice was delivered to us.
I am planning on catching up on the blog and sharing many stories and so many more pics with all of you. I am waiting to get in back in the swing of a schedule here and have my regular computer time back. So please keep checking back and I will also email or post on the GAFI board to let you know of newer postings of our adventures.

1 comment:

~M said...

Glad you made it home safely...Let me know when we can get together...

Miss you bunches....