Thursday, April 12, 2007

First Splurge: Toe Painting

Wow, I can't believe I haven't posted in a long time. I will be posting pictures of Emma's birthday and Easter in a couple days. But today, I went to the nail salon and had a pedicure for our upcoming Florida trip. Daddy brought Emma up to have her first nail appointment. We both had our toes painted skittle colors with daisies on the big toe. She did really well and loved her new look when we were done. She had to go out to lunch without shoes and socks and she was so proud of her toes that she was pointing to them and having everyone peek at them. I think she is going to take after mommy and liking the splurges of life. Here are a couple pictures we took.





2 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

OH My Goodness! How Cute!! I just found your blog. Adorable!
Hugs,
Lisa
aka...wesiemom

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh!!! That is just adorable. I love it. I can't wait to be able to do that kind of thing with Grace.